We can take your customer orders 24 hours a day.
If you are looking for a cost effective way to increase your sales, look no further than Norango to handle your orders. Whatever the nature of your products and services Norango's sales order taking service will see that you get the most from your marketing and advertising spend by ensuring that every enquiry is captured and that no opportunities are missed.
Out of hours and overflow
Our lines are always open meaning you are too, with Norango you are able to take sales orders at any time of day or night meaning that you are able to respond to demand when it is convenient for your customers and when they are most comfortable and prepared to buy.
Norango people, fully trained on your products and services and assisted by advance customer interaction systems can be ringing the cash register long after you have finished for the day or when you are unable to get to the phone yourself during busy periods, seasonal highs or in times of staff shortage.
With time being one of the most precious commodities a consumer has it makes sense to open your doors for business 24 hours a day and by using Norango you will get extra sales at a tiny fraction of the cost of manning the phones yourself.
Real benefit to your business
- Customer Interaction Management
- Taking on the appearance of the London Underground route map, the software uses a unique system of dynamic branching to support our agents in all their interactions with your customers. The system makes pre-configured calculations about the historical data to determine the route to take through the process map, leading to relevant information, cross-sells, up-sells, and other information that has been tailored to your business or organisation.
- Computer Telephony Integration
- This term covers a multitude of tasks available to Norango customers but primarily enables Norango to provide personalised and seamless service to your customers as the relevant screen and script is "popped" with the incoming call thus reducing call durations and charges.
- Web based call recording
- Calls can be recorded and stored on our servers for a period of six months. Recordings can be accessed via a secure web interface and downloaded to authenticated users over a secure internet connection.
- Interactive Voice Recognition -IVR
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions lets you automate processes, direct calls to the most appropriate resource & lets customers Self Serve (Account balances, PIN Resets etc..) to ensure that Norango customer services representatives are dealing with core calls rather than all calls. We can even route calls depending on exactly who is calling or just by the area they are calling from.
- PCI Compliant Credit Card Processing
- Norango offers PCI-compliant credit card processing facilities. Once the order has been recorded or the sale agreed the caller is invited to enter their credit card details using the keypad of their phone. The system ensures that no card details are provided to our agent and that the card information is transmitted directly to your merchant account for processing. Once the transaction has been accepted or declined the Norango agent is able to return to the caller.
- Full transactional reporting
- As the Norango agent follows the logical path of any call milestones are created throughout the process, decision points, data, answers, outcomes and dispositions can all form components of a comprehensive activity report.